Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Use for Over-the-Door Shoe Organizers




I got this great idea from Today's Creative Blog . I love this site!

Over-the-door shoe organizers are great for keeping your closet floors clutter-free and allows all of your shoes to be seen. I never considered using the organizer for any thing other than shoes. I was missing out. You can store any thing you want in those compartments. Duh! Such a simple and useful idea!

For me, I keep my dog leashes (and other pet supplies), keys, note pad/pen, mail (one slot for bills, another for shredding), scissors, umbrella, etc. This is a great way to keep those drawers clutter-free.

My organizer is located over the door of my laundry closet. Where are you going to put yours?

Enjoy!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment