Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Light Lemonade and Light Raspberry Passion Drinks



Summer is here and it is already very hot in Texas. I strive to drink as much water as possible, but I still crave summer favorites like lemonade and iced tea. Iced tea isn't really bad for you, in moderation. Caffeine does not dehydrate you, but just doesn't hydrate you like water does. Lemonade has tons of sugar--duh.

I was browsing the grocery store and found Minute Maid Light Lemonade. It was 15 calories in 8 ozs of lemonade. That is really great! I also found it on sale at Walmart for $1 a carton. Talk about guilt free!! I also found a Light Raspberry Passion flavor. I haven't tried it yet, but I will let you know.

These Minute Maid drinks are not as good for you as water is, but in moderation it is fine. Of course, there are other options like Crystal Light and Chick-fil-A diet lemonade. Again, I try to drink these in moderation, because they are full of chemicals.

A few months ago, I posted about ways to make drinking water more appealing. Browse below for a refresher.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment