Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

People Magazine Crossword Puzzles


I admit that this is a silly post.  I am slightly embarrassed that I am admitting this, but I have thick skin.  I just subscribed to People magazine, after a long hiatus, for the crossword puzzle.

A few years ago, I gave my cousin a subscription to People magazine for her birthday.  She still talks about what a great gift that was--the gift that keeps on giving week after week.  She loves the crosswords and we have completed a few together.

I guess why I like it so much is that, let's face it, it is one of the easiest crosswords out there.  If you keep up with pop culture, you can probably complete the crossword with minimal effort.  I may not be able to complete the NY Times crossword without help, but damn it, I can complete the People magazine crossword.

The ritual of completing the crossword is fun for me.  Just 20 minutes to relax and do a little brain-teaser and feel like a member of Mensa for finishing it.  I love a sense of accomplishment--even if it is simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment