Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Flowers for the Week of August 1

Here are some pics of some of the flowers I bought for this week:

Amazing melon-colored gladiolas and a single yellow rose, for my desk area.

A stem of orchids on my bedside table.



I bought the orchid stem for my bathroom, but then decided it was so much better next to my bed. I love the fluid process of arranging the flowers. Sometimes I pick flowers for one area of the home and then realize they are spectacular in a different area. Another great surprise with the flowers.

Every week I look forward to seeing the selection of flowers at the store, picking them out, and then placing them in the home. Every room of my home now has an extra piece of beauty and nature in it. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment