Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Self Tanning



I love the idea of appearing tan, but I don't want wrinkles! As I get older, I avoid the sun (unless I am on a great vacation).

To tell you the truth, I don't like to spray tan at tanning salons, because it just adds another errand to my life. In addition, I don't like the smell of self-tanning creams that I have bought at grocery stores.

I took a chance and bought self-tanning mousse from St. Tropez. I invested in the mousse, body polish, and moisturizer. I really like it!!

With the package I bought, I received the application mitt. The mitt is key to this process. The site offers videos on how to apply the mousse. It is very easy to apply and dries quickly. The smell is slight.

When you shower several hours after application, you will see excess mousse wash off. Therefore, if you sweat after you apply the mousse, you will see the residual product come off with your sweat. (A little messy.) So I suggest that you shower, before you exercise or sweat to get the residual product off your skin.

So far, this is the best product I have found. I am not super dark by any means, but I have a nice color. And let's be honest, a tan makes us look thinner. Who doesn't want that?

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment