Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Friday, August 27, 2010

For Ladies Only---Spanx Bra-llelujah


I never thought I would talk about undergarments on this blog, but I must mention the Spanx Bra-llelujah.  Years ago, women fell in love with Spanx bodyshapers.  Spanx became the modern day girdle--oh I mean body shaper.  (My bad!)  I am so happy that Spanx is now offering a wider range of undergarments and body shapers.

I love the Spanx bra in the traditional and racer-back styles.  I have recommended it to friends and they love it too.  What makes it special is that the shoulder and back straps are made of soft hosiery straps--no more adjustable straps that dig in or fall off the shoulder.  The bra is comes with underwire or without and is front-closure, in both styles.  It isn't the most beautiful bra, but great for every day life.  It feels so nice, you don't care what it looks like.  And "the girls" look great in it.

I think this bra is just as comfortable as a sports bra.  Check it out!



P.S.---For the men that read this post, Spanx offers bodyshapers for men too!  Men's Compression T-Shirts are now available.  I never thought I would see the day.  First "manscaping" and now this.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment