Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Forget the Iron, Get an Upright Clothing Steamer


My Jiffy Steamer is essential when it comes to taking care of my clothes.  I hate ironing!  The steamer is a perfect alternative. 

For under $200, it is a great investment.  I've had mine for over four years.  I have saved so much money on dry cleaning and my clothing lasts longer.  Compared to dry cleaning, the steamer is more gentle on your clothes, which allows your clothes to last longer.  Just steam the wrinkles out and they are ready to wear again.  Now, I send dry clean items to the cleaner, only when they are stretched out from wear or stained.

Fixtures International in Houston carries the steamer. 

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment