Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Fabric Wall-Mount Magazine/Mail Organizer

I am always trying to tackle the pile of mail that collects over the weeks.  I've tried keeping it in drawers, in the desk chair, counter-tops, etc.  I can never find a good "hiding" place.

Then, I saw this Fabric Wall-Mount Magazine/Mail Organizer



At the suggestion of the Container Store Associate, I used these Adhesive Utility Hooks to secure it to the inside of my laundry room door.  Each hook holds up to 3 lbs, so it should work.  Now the surfaces in my home are clean and my magazines and mail are tucked away.

This might be the best hiding place yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment