Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

IKEA Vases: Super Cheap, Super Cute

Vases purchased from IKEA

More vases...

I live pretty close to an IKEA store.  I usually avoid it.  (Have you seen the parking lot?)  There seem to always be so many people there.

Well, some one was telling me about all of the kitchen, bedding and home accessory items that IKEA offers.  So one evening, I braved IKEA.  I was shocked!

I can't say that IKEA is my favorite place on Earth, but it does offer some great items at great prices.  I now turn to IKEA to purchase vases. 

I was in need of smaller bud vases.  At no more than $4 for a smaller vase, you can't go wrong.  IKEA offers an assortment of colors, sizes and shapes.  You can even buy inexpensive plants there, including orchids.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment