Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOVE Pillows

The website Houston Tidbits is a great resource for restaurants, stores, spas, travel destinations, events, etc. in the Houston area.  You can always find the link on my blog. (See the bottom of this page.)

I found this post a few weeks ago for  "LOVE" pillow cases  from a store in Fredericksburg, Texas called Red.  I had to have them.  I called the store on Friday, paid over the phone and received them in the mail yesterday!


The pillow cases are white with tan, black, hot pink or soft blue letters.  I decided to add a punch of color to my bed linens and picked hot pink. 

I was surprised to learn that the opening of the pillow case faces the center of the bed, not outside, like most cases.  I called the store to verify that this was not a mistake.  I was told that the pillow cases are made in London, so the opening on the "wrong" side, must be like driving on the left side of the road.  I feel a little extra "cheeky," as they say across-the-pond, because of the hot pink letters and the fact that they are from London.  So fun!

My theory is that if you love it, buy it!!  Remember, your subconscious recognizes images that you love and provides you with a boost of warm energy.  If you dislike an image, it is an energy downer.  Just another reminder to surround yourself with things that you love!!

If you need another excuse to make a purchase, I am sure I can find one.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment