Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Superga: My Favorite Sneakers


I started wearing Supergas in college.  They were the perfect shoe to wear to walk to classes.  That pair of Supergas is long gone, but I remember them fondly.

The other day, I was longing for a sneaker.  Then, I remembered Superga! 

Here is what I love about Superga:
  • Supergas are supportive.  I can wear them all day without the shoe rubbing my skin.   My back and feet don't hurt at the end of the day!
  • Supergas are a great classic look.
  • Supergas come in many colors and styles for men and women. 
  • I think what I like most is that the shoe is cut below the ankle bones.  This low cut is flattering to my leg and looks best with no socks. 
  • These sneakers are durable and easy to wash. 
  • Supergas come in whole sizes only (Size 7, 8, 9, etc.).  
  • I like the "2750 Classic" style. (There are other styles that have caught my eye, though.) 
  • At about $70/pair, I think they are a good investment. 
I bought my new pair online.  Several online stores offer Supergas, so find a store that offers free shipping.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment