Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Single Serving Chocolate Snacks--Goobers and Raisinets


I love having a little some thing sweet after lunch.  My go-to choice was 85% dark chocolate.  I ate the dark chocolate for about 3 years.  I'm not really enjoying the taste any more, even though I know it is the best choice.

Well, recently I switched from the super dark chocolate to peanut M&Ms.  Not a good alternative for my blood sugar or the size of my butt!! 

I was excited to unexpectedly find single serving boxes of Goobers (100 cals) and Raisinets (80 cals).  I think these are great.  I little chocolate and salty crunch or a little chocolate with sweet n chewy.

I found these in the candy aisle at HEB.  They totally satisfy my craving.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment