Click on the tabs to find information about my business, Shop Your Closet, the Upper Kirby Fitness Schedule, and other helpful resources!

Monday, August 23, 2010

San Pellegrino Limonata: My Favorite Sparkling Beverage


Okay, I know that I encourage others to eat a healthy diet.  Trust me when I say that this item does not fall into the "healthy diet" category, but I love it so much that I cannot keep it to myself.

San Pellegrino Limonata is an Italian beverage that is, in my opinion, the best sparkling beverage out there.  It is a lemon flavored sparkling drink that has a perfect combination of sweet and TART.  I think I am hooked on the crisp and tart goodness.

At 160 calories a can, it is no joke.  Gotta limit myself to no more than 1/week.  Good thing I haven't been able to find Limonata in 6-packs, 12-packs or cases.  I don't know if I could help myself.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment